This is a two day course designed for those who are involved in watersports and might be asked to provide support or safety boat cover for their sailing club, school or other water based activities. Persons on this course must hold a level two certificate, be aged over 16 and reasonable boating experience on top of completion of the level two course.
The course has very varied content and can be tailored to the specific requirements of each person, but will include the following:
- Emergency action plans
- Crew communication
- Towing of a variety of craft
- Search and rescue techniques
- Recovery of different types of capsized boats
- Recovery of persons from water
- Windsurf & kite surf rescue
- Assistance and Race management
- Better boat handling
- Onboard use of VHF and first aid
Send us your details and we will get in touch to book this session with you.
To confirm our latest prices, download our Sailing Centre Brochure.